Bizarre

Lady almost dies after her vibrator exploded in her Vajayjay while using it (Photo)

A lady has found herself on the wrong side of pleasure after the vibrator she was using to satisfy herself caught fire and exploded in her ‘Akosua kuma’ while she was near orgasm.

According to comments that accompanied this news on social media, the lady was alone in her room and felt like having intercourse and since there was no man to pleasure her she opted for the vibrator.

So as she was into the act of using the shaker which was plugged, unfortunately, it developed a fault after which shocked her and exploded in the vajayjay that almost killed her.

The photo of the vibrator is fast circulating on social media and as seen, it is half burnt from the edge of the cable.

Picture below;

In recent times, the use of vibrators amongst women has become popular. Though I can’t give the exact reasons why they go in for this sex toy, it can be said the women who use that want to pleasure themselves for the fun of it.

One Comment

  1. It is quite clear a man wrote this as he seems to be afraid of the word vagina. This is a sad but funny accident. However the article comes of like a teenage boy wrote it. And don’t get me started on the talk about why women go for vibrators 🤣 My dear you might be too young to hear this but…. It is because men rarely bring women to orgasm so now they are brave enough to buy one so that they actually have an orgasm. The “toy” is comparable to when men pay for a hooker or when they masturbate. For release, because I don’t know if you know this, but women deserve to enjoy an orgasm too.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button