Independent Media has initiated investigations into the decuplets matter in South Africa and established that the ten babies were actually born and any effort to claim otherwise is a cover pushed by authorities at the hospital. Pindula News presents Independent Media’s findings:
1. Gosiame Thamara Sithole was admitted to Steve Biko Academic Hospital on Monday, June 7, 2021.
2. She was admitted late in the morning and taken to the maternity ward.
3. At 6 pm or thereabouts, a group of four doctors and two nurses attended to Sithole.
4. Sithole gave birth to five babies via vaginal delivery. Doctors then proceeded to do a Caesarian section and delivered the remaining five babies.
5. Independent Media can confirm that Sithole was at Steve Biko Academic Hospital from June 7 until Friday, June 11.
6. Independent Media can confirm that Sithole was transferred to the lodgers’ section on Thursday. She was not provided with food except for bread and tea in the mornings. She was provided with no medical or psychological assistance.
Added the organisation:
_This information is corroborated by several independent sources, including staff at Steve Biko Academic Hospital._
_Considering our findings, Independent Media calls for an urgent investigation into the actions and statements of the CEO of Steve Biko Academic Hospital Dr Mathebula; the Gauteng Provincial government, and the Gauteng Health MEC, Dr Nomathemba Mokgethi with respect to the birth of the decuplets._